- July 26, 2019
- Posted by:
Teachers – Pennent HillsPrimary School Teacher/Tutor
CS Education is one of the most admired and successful colleges committed to ensuring the very best results and outcomes for all its students.
Since its inception, CS Education has enjoyed an exceptional reputation of remarkable success for its students and as a result, its popularity as the leading coaching college has soared.
We are looking for qualified and reliable teachers, retired teachers, trainee teachers, university graduates and university students to join our team.
What you need to be
- Take the initiative and show an eagerness to learn.
- You must be articulate and be able to engage kids by explaining difficult concepts simply.
- Sound must be mature, responsible and presentable.
What you’ll be doing
- Teaching students ranging from Year 1 to Year 6.
- Managing a class of students
- All materials are provided; you will only need to bring your smile and great attitude!
- Commit to the teaching timetable during the school term
We are looking for teachers/tutors who:
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Keen eye for spotting data trends
- Great analytical skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Professional demeanour
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients